I’m here to share a unique way to remember your travels, which looks pretty bloody cool if I do say so myself!
One per place/ trip (for my big trip I couldn’t do one per country!).
From left to right:
- The monasteries in Meteora- Greece
- Family holiday in Cornwall- England
- Mykonos – Greece
- South Africa
- The collar of our cat that passed away
- Pretty thing off the internet!
- Aberystwyth- Wales
- Birmingham- England- my university town!
- York- England
- Not from a special place, it’s just pretty.
- Lloret de Mar- Spain
- Hoi An- Vietnam
- Barcelona- Spain
Additionally, the big chimes not hanging in window:
Right: South Africa
Alright, admittedly some of these are not from trips I’ve done but the majority have special meanings. It’s nice to watch these twinkle in the morning because they’re little shining reminders of the places I’ve been …
And I think that’s pretty cool…