1. When there are books for reading:
And books that just look pretty:
2. You’ve spent more hours than you’d care to tell your friends arranging them.
(and its never perfect)
3. When pay day looks like this:
4. When there’s a strict set of rules for anyone who borrows one of them
5. When you have mutiple versions of the same story…
Because the other ones are just too pretty!
6. When you have shelves full of books that have probably cost you hundreds in total
7. If sleep is lower down on the priority list than finishing a book
8. and you feel the weight of the ones you haven’t read yet
*strokes their spines and whispers “soon my pretty, soon…”*
9. But you can never have too many books
10. And reality is just no fun anymore